Tuesday, March 8, 2011

shipshape

Today I'm swabbing the deck and working in the galley.
My son's recruiter is coming for dinner and I have to make things 
nice for him. You'd think the Admiral was coming! But~ I have so many
questions for him I think I need to be sure everything is cozy 
and he is well-fed. It's not like I have to convince him to take my son. 
He has been USN property since he signed his contract in November
of last year. Still, I have a loooong list of questions regarding topics
ranging from wisdom teeth to boot camp choir. 
I'll post a recap tomorrow and hopefully have some good info to pass on.
Now, back to the deck. Seems the rest of the crew has disappeared,
so I'd better get busy!

~~~UPDATE~~~
The recruiter had to postpone his visit  due to some pressing
Navy business (perhaps he is pressing his uniform), so I now have time
to make my list of questions even longer!! If you have one you'd like
for me to ask him, post it as a comment below.
I'm figuring I'm going to have to hold him hostage for seven
or eight hours to ask him all mine, so what's a few more?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ your comments are much appreciated ♥