Wednesday, April 13, 2011

with open hands...

Every day I receive gifts. The world offers such beauty, 
so much opportunity, so many choices.
I am learning, through this journey, how very much our choices
 and our attitudes define us. 
I am striving, every day, to open my eyes, my hands, my heart. 
I am choosing to be grateful for the gift of letting go. 

My son will soon spread his wings against the wide, wild sky.
 His life will unfurl before him. And I will know that we have loved him well, 
that he has been raised to be honorable, caring and brave. 
He will take his own path out into the world, but our love
 will follow him, buffet him against storms and trials, 
remind him that we are here, a heartbeat away,
always lifting him upward and onward.  
~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ your comments are much appreciated ♥